Rest assured that we at Release Laser Clinic take every precaution to ensure client safety. Our existing prevention and hygiene protocols will be adhered to strictly, and tightened where needed.
Our staff are committed to safeguarding these precautions, so that every client at Release Laser Clinic enjoys a treatment that is safe and follows the recommended guidelines.
These are the steps we take:
- – We apply strict guidelines as to who is allowed to be at the clinic and follow a modified schedule.
- – We screen each client for possible illness in their household and ask them to fill in a short questionnaire before the appointment.
– Clients are contacted the day before the appointment to run through the hygiene and conduct rules, so that you know what to expect on your visit.
- – Your appointment must be cancelled when any 1 of the following symptoms occur: sore throat, cough, nose-cold, diarrhea, or fever.
- – Your appointment must be cancelled if you or any of your household are in self-isolation.
- – Your appointment will go ahead if you have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours, and you have not come in contact, for at least 14 days, with anyone who is in self-isolation.
- – We ask clients to come to the appointment alone. – If you do choose to take someone with you, we must ask your companion to wait outside the clinic.
- – We ask clients not to come early to the appointment, to avoid people waiting in the reception area.
- – We will welcome you with a smile, but won’t shake hands.
- – Our staff will maintain a proper distance as much as possible.
- – We aim to have as few people as possible inside the clinic so that proper distancing can be achieved at all times.
- – We will ask clients to disinfect their hands with the available gel on entry to the clinic.
- – Unfortunately, we won’t be able to offer you a coffee or tea.
- – Also, we cannot let you use our toilet.
- – Only 1 client is allowed to follow the laser therapist to the treatment room.
- – The laser therapist will be wearing protective clothing, gloves, face mask, and face-guard, during consultation and treatment.
- – We ask you to pay by pin or contactless. – Cash is only accepted for the exact amount.
- – On top of the cleaning protocols for treatment rooms and other spaces, all the spaces in the clinic are cleaned multiple times a day.
We count on your cooperation in following these measures and thank you for your understanding.