get great skin
Diamond-microdermabrasion is a tried and quick method for refining and rejuvenating your skin. With microdermabrasion dull, uneven and worn-out skin is brushed away, revealing radiant youthful skin. You only need one session for a great result.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive therapy to treat:
• Tired skin.
• Dry skin.
• Aging skin.
• Congestion (bad blood circulation).
• Uneven skin texture.
Healthy skin needs to exfoliate. As skin exfoliates, blood circulation is thoroughly cleansed and improved, with a natural and beaming glow to your skin as a result. Are you interested to see if this treatment is right for you, book a free and no-obligation consulta-tion at Release Laser Clinic. Our specialists can assess your skin and advise you about microdermabrasion therapy, based on your needs.
- • Immediate, visible results.
- • Improves and equalizes skin tone.
- • Refreshes tired skin.
- • Repairs aging skin.
- • Combats lines and wrinkles.
- • Reveals beautiful, smooth and strong skin with a youthful appearance.
- • Shrinks pores and smoothes the texture of your skin.
- • Reduces acne and scaring.
- • Supports youthful, clearer skin.
- • Minimal recoverytime after treatment.
- • No pain.
Diamond-microdermabrasion represents the evolution of conventional dermabrasion treatment. This process uses real diamonds: the grinding head on the hand-piece is fitted with special dia-mond holders. Light pressure is applied as the handset moves over the skin, resulting in a vacuum that can be modified in intensity. The resulting vacuum is absolutely sterile, so that neither client or therapist is exposed to any aluminiumoxide that is produced.
This type of treatment is suitable for all skin types, including very sensitive skin. Even treatment around the eyes is possible. At Release Laser Clinic, we always start with a personal consultation. Here we explain what you can expect, how the treatment works, and what the conditions are. Naturally, we also discuss your specific wishes.
Diamond-microdermabrasion is ideal for problem areas in the face or on the body. It is suitable for every skin type and skin tone. It is
suitable for every skin type and skin tone. This treatment is often used for:
- • Sun-damage.
- • skin discoloration or defective pigmentation.
- • frail or dry skin (xeroderma)
- • scarring
- • healed acne scars (treatment in the outbreak fase is not recommended!)
- • Striae or stretch marks.
- • Rough skin or unnatural thickening of the skin.
- • Calluses
Diamond-microdermabrasion treatment very carefully and effectively peels the uppermost skin layer. Dead skin cells, that won’t slough off and impede the natural regenerationprocess, can be per-manently removed using diamond-microdermabrasion. This stimulates the tissue to create new skin cells. Skin-damage, caused by defective pigmentation or wrinkles, can be carefully repaired in this way.
The treatment also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, increasing the compactness of the skin tissue. Skin becomes more smooth and firm. On top of this, diamond-microdermabrasion increases tissue-oxygenation: your metabolism is activated, perfusing your skin with blood. The result is younger, healthier, ruddy-looking skin.
To be successful in the long term, we need to strengthen the middle skin layer to stimulate the pigment cells. Skin cells that have been damaged by light will regenerate themselves. Scarring becomes much lighter, flatter and thinner, improving unsightly stretch marks considera-bly.
As far as anti-aging goes, wrinkled skin improves immediately. Especially the areas around the mouth, eyes and cheeks profit from this treatment. Faded, rough skin benefits from increased blood flow and looks younger. Dry or oily skin is carefully normalized and balanced.
After treatment your skin will feel so soft. Take the following into account:
- • Treat your skin with care for the first 24 hours.
- • On the first day only wash your face with cold or lukewarm water.
- • Avoid aggressive products, exfoliating creams and scrubs. These products can cause irrita-tion.
- • Only use mineral-based make-up, and only after 48 hours after treatment. Ask about our Velvet Co Mineral Make-up.
- • Do not book any laser- or hair removal treatments for the first 7 days after treatment.
Temporary redness may develop after treatment. This goes away after 24 to 48 hours (in some cases 72 hours). When this is the case, apply cooling gel on the treatment area, to soothe the skin. Ask about Release Active Recovery.
Avoid the following:
- • The use of AHA-, BHA-, or vitamin A products.
- • Strongly scented lotions or soaps.
- • Swimming pools or spas with chemicals or chlorine.
- • Activities causing abundant sweating, like sports.
After treatment scratches may appear or light grazing of the skin. You may experience dryness or peeling. To minimize this, use a moisturizer. Ask us about Release Active Moist.
Also: protect your skin from the sun. Between treatments, apply SPF50+ daily to skin that is exposed to the sun. Ask us about Release Protect 50+.
gebaseerd op 128 reviews